Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition - Final Submissions

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! I am so excited to have made the Top 30 Finalist list for the Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition! Words can not even describe how it felt to see my name on that list! And, today I am pleased to share the video I created highlighting three projects that best represent me as an artist.

The video I created is only a few minutes long, so I hope you'll grab a cup of coffee or tea, relax and enjoy!



The first project I created is a layout featuring the By the Sea collection.


Here are a few close-ups:







The second project I created is a birdhouse gazebo featuring the Botanical Tea collection.



Here are a few close-ups:







The third project I created is a chest of drawers featuring the By the Sea collection.


Here are a few close-ups:





Well, that is it for me! A huge 'THANK YOU' to Graphic 45 for giving me the opportunity to share my work, as well as all of my followers and friends who have supported and encouraged me along the way.

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

You May Also Like

23 comments

  1. Well done Erica and good luck on becoming a new G45 design team member. Your projects are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...wow...and more wow!!! Each project is just fabulously beautiful! The detail in each of your projects is stunning! Thank you for sharing your talent and for the endless inspiration displayed through your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW is right...all 3 projects are amazing with details and I LOVE your video explaining your procedures. They would be lucky to have you on their team :) good luck !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica..I LOVE the birdcage!!! OMGOSH that is incredible!!! you are rocking this girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! It's really so very impressive! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great job Erica! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is beautiful Erica. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Good luck my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Job Erica! Everything is beautiful. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, just incredible. Your work is beautiful and a true inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible creations all of them! Your creative versatility is outstanding and such inspiration to us all! Good luck - G45 would be lucky to have you on their team !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck Erica!!! Whoo Hoooo AMAZING projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are GORGEOUS!!! Wishing you all the luck because you've got the talent wrapped up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Erica, these are divine. Seriously, I am not big into G45 (probably the only person on the planet hehe) but you have convinced me here that maybe I should take a second look into it. THAT right there is WHY you should be picked :) You might have changed my mind towards G45. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Erica, Erica, Erica ... OMG ... gorgeous creations ... absolutely bleedin' gorgeous, honestly!!!

    You rock!!!! Gosh, truly amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous projects, Erica! Love the books user of color and pattern and that birdhouse is so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such ingenuity and your projects are so beautifully finished!!! Your mix of patterns is amazing....you are a perfect fit with Graphic 45!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Erica, these creations are just unbelievably beautiful! You are so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. BEYOND BRILLIANT creations Erica, wow, what a showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All are really beautifull ! It's a great work ! The bird house in particulary for me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck Erica! They would be crazy not to select you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you all so much; I really appreciate your wonderful comments! Thank you for taking the time to drop by blog, look at my projects and leave a comment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow...these projects are amazing Erica! Stunning, stunning work! Good luck and I really hope you make the Graphic 45 DT!

    ReplyDelete