EXCITING NEWS - A New Design Team!!!

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! I'm so HAPPY to share more very exciting news!!  

I have joined the design team over at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L!! 
I have been looking forward to this so much, and am thrilled that it’s official. 

Today I’m sharing a card I created using the Romance Novel collection designed by Marion Smith for Prima Marketing. Of course, I’ve also used several types of Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L products.






Paper
Prima, Romance Novel

Embellishments
Prima, Romance Novel – alphabet stickers
Dusty Attic – scroll border #3
Prima – flowers
Celebrate It – ribbon
Studio His & Her – tulle

Adhesives

Products
Tim Holtz – distress ink
Golden – gesso

Thanks for joining me today!  

Erica

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a beautiful card!! Big congratulations on your new team. That is awesome.....
    A girl can never have too much adhesive,... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! So inspiring! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete