Scrap Africa Challenge No.29 – His and Her Cards

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing two cards I created using the Cartographer collection by Prima Marketing and the Illumination collection by 7 Dots Studio for the Scrap Africa Challenge No. 29 – His and Her Cards. This great, new challenge is all about creating a masculine and feminine card set! 

As you can see my masculine card does have flowers on it – I just can’t help myself (hehe) – but I did use a neutral color palette to give it a more masculine look and feel. I started by using a lighter Cartographer collection patterned paper as my base; using the Taylored Expressions quatrefoil diecut I created a second layer. I finished my card by layering several smaller pieces of patterned paper, fussy cutting a few balloons and added flowers, ribbon and a sentiment.

For my feminine card I layered several pieces of patterned paper from the bright and fresh Illumination collection and added several beautiful flowers to my card as well. I used a left over piece of metal chain, draping it across my card to add a pretty, feminine detail. 



Paper
Prima, Cartographer
7 Dots Studio, Illumination

Embellishments
7 Dots Studio, Illumination – element stickers
Heidi Swapp – stars
Blue Moon Beads – metal chain
Darice – celestial charms
Tim Holtz – jump rings
Kaisercraft, Manor House Creations, Petaloo, Prima & Recollections – flowers
His & Her Studio – tulle
Recollections – crystal circles
Wilton – doilies
Celebrate It – ribbon

Products
Kaisercraft, Telegraph Road – stamp
Taylored Expressions – quatrefoil diecut
Tim Holtz – distress ink

Thanks for looking! And, come play along!

Erica

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. and they are both stunning ... so very different, but equally stunning ...

    ReplyDelete