Your Passion Your Art - May 2014 Kit - Canvas

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing the canvases I created using the Flying Unicorn May Kit of the Month –Your Passion Your ArtThis month’s Mixed Art Kit includes two 5” x 7” canvases. I really enjoyed playing with these smaller canvases, and I cannot tell you how excited I was to find the Mind Mind’s Eye, Record It, Pretty Things collection included within this months kits! I absolutely adore this collection and was waiting for the perfect smaller project for which to use it!

Since the Pretty Things pattern paper is only 6” x 6” I actually used two sheets on each canvas. Often, when the paper I’m using is not the size I need, or I’m using scraps, I’ll mix several sheets together, covering the seams with other paper layers, flowers or embellishments.

I'm also hosting a canvas challenge over at the Flying Unicorn Forums - Every Artist begins with a Blank Canvas - so, create your own canvas and share it in the forums for your chance to win an awesome RAK! 



Paper
My Mind’s Eye, Record It, Pretty Things

Embellishments
My Mind’s Eye, Record It, Pretty Things – enamel dots
Prima, Junkyard Findings, Vintage Trinkets – typo bulbs 2
Melissa Frances – resins
Kaisercraft, Manor House & Prima – flowers
His & Her Studio – tulle
Celebrate It – ribbon

Products
Fredirx – 5 x 7 canvas
Tim Holtz – distress ink

Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

0 comments