Your Passion Your Art - June 2014 Kit - Off the Page

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing my Off the Page project included within the Flying Unicorn June 2014 Kit – Your Passion Your Art! The June kit included a mini garden tin bench by Darice; I altered my bench using the Seashore Collection by Prima Marketing.

This is what the bench looked like originally...


And, this is what it looks like now!



Here are a few close-ups:





Paper

Embellishments
The Paper Studio – resin frame
Prima & Recollections – flowers
The Robert Stanley Collection – ribbon
His & Her Studio – tulle

Adhesives

Products

Thanks for looking!
Erica

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Stunning little bench....I love all the words on the various parts of the bench and those super blooms! Really so gogeous!

    ReplyDelete