EXCITING NEWS - A New Design Team!!!

by - 6:00 AM


Hi! I'm so HAPPY to share some very exciting news!!  

I have joined the design team over at Marion Smith Designs! 
I have been looking forward to this so much, and am thrilled that it’s official. 


Angee Carter, Texas USA
DT Coordinator




Aneta Matsuzewska, Iceland
Senior Artist




Irene Tan, Malaysia
Senior Artist




Keri Sallee, Arkansas USA





Erica Houghton, Virginia USA






Sandra Przybylska, UK






Yasmin Tolche, Norway




Jelissa Cheng, Singapore





Don't forget to link, friend, and follow for awesome giveaways that will be happening all year. Also we can't forget our fearless leader; follow Marion on her social media accounts@marionsmithdesigns to keep up with all the brand happenings. 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congratulations. I'm now following all of you. I love all your previous inspiration that you've all shared

    ReplyDelete