Graphic 45 & Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop

by - 8:00 AM

Welcome to Day 4 of the Graphic 45 and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 
blog hop!


As most of you know I love Graphic 45 products, so I'm sure you can imagine my excitement when I found out we would be blog hopping with Graphic 45. I've been busy creating several projects and am happy I can finally share my creations with you.

First, using the Sweet Sentiments Collection I created a card and put together a step-by-step tutorial showing you how I created it.


 




Second, using the Good Ol' Sport Collection I altered three cardboard boxes. Each box was bare, I covered them with several sheets of Good Ol' Sport pattern paper. I then cut out several journaling cards, added flowers and finished each with a bow and metal label holder.




Paper
Graphic 45, Good Ol’ Sport
Graphic 45, Sweet Sentiments

Embellishments
Graphic 45, Good Ol’ Sport – chipboard tags 1
Graphic 45, Sweet Sentiments – cardstock tags & pockets
Graphic 45, Staples – ornate metal label holders
Tim Holtz, Ideaology – jump rings
Autumn Inspirations, Magnolia, Manor House Creations, 
Mon Ami Gabby, Petaloo & Prima – flowers
Flying Unicorn – adornments
The Robert Stanley Collection & Celebrate It – ribbon
Mon Ami Gabby – lace trim
Studio His & Her – tulle

Adhesives

Products
Tim Holtz – distress ink

GIVEAWAY: Enter through the Rafflecopter app on each blog each day with a comment. Additional entries are available by commenting on our Instagram Page, be sure to tell us your profile name on the Rafflecopter app. You can also enter a third time via Facebook. Either click through the Rafflecopter app to comment on our Facebook page, or click on the giveaway tab on our Facebook page. Each day there will be 2-3 new blogs to visit, and you can enter each day! Be sure to visit Graphic 45 to enter their drawings too!  


Here are today’s stops on the blog hop:

Erica Houghton [YOU ARE HERE]

Thanks for blog hopping with me today!

Erica

You May Also Like

54 comments

  1. Erica-Wow, the card is beautiful, but those little boxes, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! I love these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations beautifully made

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boxes are gorgeous! Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and the boxes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boxes! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The boxes are beautiful. Love the greeting card. thanks for the detailed tips instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo I love this! Thank you for sharing wonderful inspirations.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!

    What a gorgeous card and very creative boxes! Wishing you a happy one!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Your projects are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Secret Garden card is just gorgeous!! LOVE the two Good Ol' Sport boxes also. Great guy gifts!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects! Love the colors! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the dotted swiss and lace and the colors are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! The colors of the Sweet Sentiment collection are beautiful! The Sports boxes are

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the layers here and the vintage look :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Erica, just love those boxes x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and I love
    your boxes you covered!
    So pretty.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love the colors on that card. One of my favorite papers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your projects are lovely - I especially like the Sweet Sentiments papers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card and thanks for showing what adhesive you used. I like how you altered these boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such nice use of G45 paper collections...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable crads! Thank you for showing what adhesive you used on each.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing, Beautiful Colors....Enjoying all the Creative Ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What fabulous Projects, I love the Good Ol' Sport Collection so much.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Interesting and inspiring projects and I love the way you really explained which adhesive you used to apply the various embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card is just gorgeous. Love the papers from the Sweet Sentiments Collection with the added flowers & sprays its beautiful. I like the boxes you created as well, beautiful for gift giving. Especially how you decorated the top.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card and the boxes are beautiful and very unique Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous projects, but hey you can't make anything but with G45 papers and more can you? Loving the G45 papers, they are almost too gorgeous to actually use!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love how the use of different papers/colors can make each box so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a difference in the boxes. Nice centerpieces for sport's nite at the Country Club. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are soooo cute! I love these projects! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful projects, I especially loved the card! Thanks for sharing! On with the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  35. perfection plus ... breathtaking creations x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gloriously beautiful creations!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  37. The card is beautiful and utterly feminine and I just love the boxes...makes me want to dig out all my crafting supplies and play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. these are great boxes and make me want to get up from this computer and CREATE!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love your card and altered boxes. Great ideas for some upcoming family birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  40. The colors and embellishments are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete