Reasons to Smile Card

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I'm sharing a card I created using the Nirvana Collection by Marion Smith 
Designs and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, as well as a step by step tutorial 
showing you how I created my card. 


Step 1: Distress and adhere Nirvana pattern papers to card base 


Step 2: Distress and adhere Nirvana pattern papers to card base 


Step 3: Adhere sentiment using Crafty Foam Tape


Step 4: Adhere flowers using Crafty Foam Tape


Step 5: Attach Junque & Gems


Paper
Marion Smith Designs, Nirvana

Embellishments
Marion Smith Designs, Junque & Gems – Geared Up
Manor House Creations, Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers
Bead Landing – metal chain, jump rings
Celebrate It – ribbon
Wilton – doilies

Adhesives

Products
Tim Holtz – distress ink 

Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Beautiful card Erica....your work is really gorgeous! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning dimensional card!! I LOVE it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your style Erica... so soft and pretty and totally feminine :D

    ReplyDelete