Your Passion Your Art - July 2014 Kit – Memories Layout

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Gosh, can you believe it's mid-August? Where has the summer gone? I know for many of you July was a whirlwind, as it was for me also. Today, as I was scrolling through my photo folders, I realized that in the midst of my summer busyness I forgot to share several of my creations using the Flying Unicorn July 2014 Kit – Your Passion Your Art!

I hope you were able to secure a July Kit of the Month which included the Classique: Pretty Collection by Authentique because this collection is simply beautiful! If you didn't get a kit, do not fret, this collection is available in the Flying Unicorn Store, just click the links provided in my product list below! 


Here are a few close-ups:





Paper

Embellishments
Authentique, Classique: Pretty – cardstock stickers
Prima Marketing – key resin icons
Magnolia, Manor House Creations, Michael’s & Petaloo – flowers
Celebrate It – ribbon
Studio His & Her – tulle

Adhesives

Products
  
Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the layout AND your photo. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANother stunning layout. I can't believe it has been so long since I visited your blog :( I love the inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete