Happy - CSI Guest Detective - Case File #139

by - 6:00 AM

The Flying Unicorn Creative Team are Guest Detectives at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration 
this month. I used the Somewhere in Time Collection by BoBunny because the colors 
coordinated perfectly with this weeks color palette.

Here is how I solved Case File #139!





Evidence: Flowers, Chalk/Pastels, Two of Something 
Testimony: Inspiration Word: Perfect (journaling is hidden on the back)

I absolutely love the mix of noteworthy elements designed to match this collection. 
I layered a number of balloons and gears on my layout for dimension.


I also added several chipboard pieces including my 'happy' title by Pink Paislee and the Somewhere in Time layered chipboard pieces.



Finally, I finished my layout off with a number of flowers and vines.


Paper
BoBunny, Somewhere in Time

Embellishments
BoBunny, Somewhere in Time – noteworthy, layered chipboard
Pink Paislee, Color Wash – stickers
Manor House Creations, Petaloo, Prima Marketing & Recollections – flowers

Adhesives

Products
  
Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

2 comments