Penny Black Blog Hop Day 4 – Peace on Earth Card

by - 6:00 AM

Hello! We've been blog hopping with Penny Black all week  welcome to Day 4! Today I’m sharing a card I created using the Penny Black Joy Filled stamp set, E-Z Squares® Refillable Dispenser, Crafty Foam Tape and Crafty Power Tape, as well as a step-by-step tutorial showing you how I created my card!



I started by adhering two sheets of pattern paper, from the Twelve Days of Christmas Collection by Graphic 45, to the base of my card using the E-Z Squares® Refillable Dispenser. 


I then cut a doily in half and adhered it to the base of my card with Crafty Power Tape.


Using the Joy Filled stamp set by Penny Black I stamped my Peace on Earth sentiment, and then adhered it with Crafty Foam Tape for extra dimension.



Paper

Embellishments
Ashland, Manor House Creations & Petaloo – flowers
Studio His & Her – tulle
Wilton – doilies

Adhesives

Products
Tsukineko, Versafine – ink  

Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Absolutely stunning card, Erica! Love your floral work, the doily, and the great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always create such beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete