Scrap Africa Challenge No.34 - Sketch

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing a layout I created using the Flying Unicorn September 2014 Kit – Your Passion Your Art and the Scrap Africa Challenge No. 34 - Sketch



I used lots of beautiful flowers, combining burlap, fabric and paper flowers to add 
texture to my layout.


I also cut out several sentiments to add text to my layout. 



Finally, I added machine stitching  this is an easy, subtle way to add detail.


Paper

Embellishments
Celebrate It – ribbon

Adhesives

Products
Martha Stewart – punch

Thanks for looking!

Erica 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you'll playing along with us! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful page....love the blooms and that super Prima papers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you use your borders. This was a great sketch and I love your take on it.

    ReplyDelete