Your Passion Your Art - September 2014 Kit – Enjoy Layout

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing a layout I created using the Flying Unicorn September 2014 Kit – Your Passion Your Art! The September Kit of the Month includes the Something Blue Collection by Prima Marketing and Petaloo International and Prima Marketing flowers.


I used a few of the Something Blue chipboard pieces to add dimension to my layout.


I also used the Something Blue tickets & tags because they coordinate perfectly and include such lovely sentiments.


Of course, I included lots of beautiful flowers.


I especially love these burlap flowers by Petaloo International; I incorporated 
both the black and ivory burlap flowers on my layout.


And finally, I finished my layout off with a Heidi Swapp sticker title.


Paper

Embellishments
Heidi Swapp – stickers
Celebrate It – ribbon
Darice – bella corda

Adhesives

Products
Martha Stewart – punch

Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi Erica! This LO is BEAUTIFUL! I love it! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout and I love that photo of you too. Beautiful elegant layout <3

    ReplyDelete