Your Passion Your Art - September 2014 Kit - Canvas

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing a canvas I created using the Flying Unicorn September Kit of the Month – Your Passion Your ArtThis month’s Mixed Art Kit includes a round stretch canvas that I really enjoyed playing with. I altered this circular canvas using the Glistening Collection by Authentique!
  

I started by layering several sheets of Glistening pattern paper and coordinating details.


I also used various white and ivory fabric and burlap flowers to add texture to my canvas.


I then layered leaves, tulle, berry stems and pearl sprays, adding even more texture to my canvas.


I finished my canvas off with several rhinestone circles, ribbon and a pearl trim.


 Paper

 Embellishments
The Paper Studio – snowflake brads
Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers
Recollections – rhinestone circles
Celebrate It – ribbon
Studio His & Her – tulle, flowers
Mon Ami Gabby – pearl picks

Adhesives

Products

Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very pretty project Erica! Love the pearl strand around the edge!

    ReplyDelete