Your Passion Your Art - September 2014 Kit - Off the Page

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing my Off the Page project included within the Flying Unicorn September 2014 Kit – Your Passion Your Art! The September kit included a paper mache mannequin by Darice; I altered my mannequin using gold rush glitter by Finnabair for Prima Marketing.

This is what the mannequin looked like originally...


And, this is what it looks like now!


 I started by painting my mannequin with white gesso and then covered it with double sided tape.


I sprinkled gold rush glitter over the mannequin, covering the double sided tape completely. I then added a tulle skirt, flowers and ribbon.


To finish my mannequin I added a metal chain and several Flying Unicorn adornments.


Embellishments
Recollections – flowers
Bead Landings – chain, jump rings
Cousin – metal charm
Celebrate It – ribbon
Wyla Inc. – Tulle

Adhesives

Products

Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a fun project. I love the finished article. Such a beautiful piece x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! Innovative idea using gold glitter on the whole mannequin.

    ReplyDelete