Card Trio using MyStik® Permanent Strips

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing three cards I created using the Flying Unicorn October 2014 Kit – Your Passion Your Art, as well as a quick tutorial showing you how I used MyStik® Permanent Strips and Pink Creative Photo Corners to create my cards! 

Step 1: Distress and adhere pattern paper to card base using MyStik® Permanent Strips


Step 2: Add stamping to pattern paper for detail


Step 3: Finish card with flowers and Pink Creative Photo Corners



Paper

Embellishments
Recollections – wooden titles
Autumn Inspiration – trim
Prima Marketing & Recollections – flowers
Celebrate It – ribbon
Studio His & Her – tulle

Adhesives

Products

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such pretty cards Erica... I am slowly getting into it and I really like that these are lush and yummy but not too busy. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete