Scrap Africa Challenge No.36 - Sketch

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing a layout I created using the Flying Unicorn October 2014 Kit – Your Passion Your Art and the Scrap Africa Challenge No. 36 - Sketch!



I absolutely love Ingvild Bolme's Junkyard Findings, especially her Industrial Lamps; these metal and glass accents totally complement the Industrial Chic Collection by Fab Scraps.


As you can see I also fussy cutting a few elements from the Industrial Chic Collection to further embellish my layout.


For my title I used a Heidi Swapp transparent embellishment. 


And finally, I finished my layout off with lots of pretty flowers!


Paper

Embellishments
Celebrate It – ribbon
Wilton – doilies

Adhesives

Products
  
Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful page Erica and I love the papers and accents you have used! Love the layers and beautiful blooms....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and beautiful photos of you and your mom. I love the flowers and cute embellies.

    ReplyDelete