Your Passion Your Art - October 2014 Kit – Love Layout

by - 8:00 AM

Hi! Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the Flying Unicorn October 2014 Kit – YourPassion Your Art and a mood board I created for a challenge I'm hosting over in the FlyingUnicorn Forums! The mood board I created is a collection of shabby chic accents, rustic charm and industrial components - all reflective the paper and embellishments you'll find in the October Kit of the Month and Add-On Kits, and the inspiration for my layout.



Keep in mind you do not have to use any of the Flying Unicorn kits to participate in this challenge – everyone is welcome to play along! You may create layouts, cards, tags, altered projects, etc. for this challenge, and all entries must be submitted by 8PM, October 31st. 

Here are a few close-ups:




And, here is the RAK up for grabs!


Paper

Embellishments
Celebrate It – ribbon
Wilton – doilies

Adhesives

Products

Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

0 comments