Flying Unicorn MOJO Monday

by - 6:00 AM

Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the Flying Unicorn MOJO Monday sketch and the Nirvana Collection by Marion Smith Designs.



 I started by layering several sheets of Nirvana pattern paper.


I then fussy cut elements from the Nirvana Collection, including the clocks, sentiments, journaling cards, etc.


Finally, I finished my layout off with Manor House Creations, Petaloo and Prima Marketing flowers.


Paper

Embellishments
Manor House Creations, Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers
ZVA Creative – flourish
Celebrate It – ribbon
Darice – bella corda

Adhesives

Products

Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very creative! Love the colors. Very cool LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another masterpiece! I do enjoy your creations.

    ReplyDelete