Your Passion Your Art - November 2014 Kit – Happiness Layout

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the Flying Unicorn November 2014 Kit – Your Passion Your Art! The November Kit of the Month includes the beautiful Madeleine Collection by BoBunny, flowers by Prima Marketing and cute bird resins by Ingvild Bolme...just to name a few! 


So, I recently moved and in the process discovered so many wonderful items in my stash, for example, the small white frame I used on this layout. It was an actual picture frame, I simply removed the back and glass and used it to frame my photo!


I continued using white accents  lace and pearls – for contrast, as well to give my layout that shabby chic look.


Finally, I finished my layout off with flowers, buttons, resins and metal embellishments.


Paper

Embellishments
Ashland, Manor House Creations, Petaloo, Prima Marketing & Recollections – flowers
Craft Embellishments – keys
Celebrate It – ribbon
Recollections – frame
Misc. – pearls, lace

Adhesives

 Products

Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Very pretty! Love all the blooms and the beautiful BoBunny papers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Erica! Love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very, very pretty .. love the layering as well ... I do believe that you should be aptly titled, 'the layering queen' ...

    ReplyDelete