Your Passion Your Art - November 2014 Kit - Off the Page

by - 6:00 AM

Happy Monday! Today I’m sharing my off the page project included within the Flying Unicorn November 2014 Kit – Your Passion Your Art! The November kit included a wire heart by Darice; I altered my heart using the Garment District Collection by Marion Smith Designs.

This is what the wire heart looked like originally...


And, this is what it looks like now!


I simply traced the heart onto two sheets (it's slightly larger than 12 x 12) of Garment District pattern paper. I cut it out; inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink and then adhered the paper to the wood, heart shaped frame.


To embellish the heart shaped frame, I fussy cut elements from the Garment District Collection, added flowers and finished it with two bows.

Paper

Embellishments
Manor House Creations, Prima Marketing & Recollections – flowers
Celebrate It – ribbon

Adhesives

Products

Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. How beautiful and very useful too. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Beautiful Erica...the paper is so pretty...I love the little clusters. A fabulous idea to hold your earrings... Love it! x

    ReplyDelete