Your Passion Your Art - November 2014 Kit – Wonderful Layout

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I'm sharing another layout I created using the Flying Unicorn November 2014 Kit – Your Passion Your Art! Again, I kept this layout relatively simple, adding only a few narrow layers so that the background pattern paper could still be seen - I love those frames!


After I layered my pattern paper I added a few Madeleine Collection noteworthy pieces.


I then added a few coordinating metal accents.


Next, I added flowers and ribbon.


Finally, I finished my layout off with a title.


Paper
BoBunny, Madeleine

Embellishments
BoBunny, Madeleine – buttons, noteworthy, sticker sheet
Ashland, Manor House Creations & Prima Marketing – flowers
Craft Embellishments – keys
Celebrate It – ribbon
Recollections – frame
Darice – bella corda

Adhesives
MyStik® Permanent Strips
Crafty Foam Tape – White

Products
Tim Holtz – distress ink

Thanks for looking!

Erica 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I simply love Bo Bunny and your creation is beautiful as always! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout! Great mix of papers and such a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete