Your Passion Your Art - December 2014 Kit - Canvas

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing the canvas I altered using the Flying Unicorn December Kit of the Month – Your Passion Your Art! This month’s Mixed Art Kit includes a 12” x 12” canvas that I altered using the Believe Collection by Authentique and flowers by Manor House Creations and Prima Marketing.


Here are a few close-ups:




Paper

 Embellishments
Decorative Trim – lace

Adhesives

Products
Art Advantage – canvas

Thanks for looking!

Erica

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. talk about gorgeous! Wow. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765606113387/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gorgeous Christmas canvas, something I've been going to do is a canvas. It is on my bucket list for next year.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elaine! Awesome, I hope you accomplish it this year! :)

      Delete