Altered Clipboard using 3D Foam Creative Sheets

by - 6:00 AM

Happy Monday! Today I’m sharing a clipboard I altered using 3D Foam Creative Sheets, as well as a step-by-step tutorial showing you how I altered my clipboard!


First, I started by spraying my clipboard with white Gesso. I then traced the clipboard onto a sheet of pattern paper, distressed and adhered it to the clipboard using the E-Z Runner Permanent Strips.



Next, I fussy cut several elements from another sheet of pattern paper and adhered them using 3D Foam Creative Sheets and E-Z Runner Permanent Strips.



Lastly, I finished adhering my embellishments with 3D Foam Creative Sheets. I love the 3D Foam Creative Sheets not only because they give my projects dimension, but they are very sticky and adhere heavier embellishments securely.

 

Here are a few close-ups:




Paper
Marion Smith Designs, Romance Novel Ch. 2

Embellishments
Marion Smith Designs, Junque & Gems – geared up, arrows
The Paper Studio – vintage icons
Tim Holtz, Ideaology – baubles
Prima Marketing – flowers
Celebrate It – ribbon
May Arts – paper cord


Products
Krylon – gesso
Stampendous – clipboard combo
Ranger Ink – Tim Holtz – distress ink

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, Erica, this is such a beautiful project. Our clipboards are a real trip down memory lane as we haven't carried them for several years. We sure did love them though! Thanks so much for sharing with our products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Erica. Great tutorial too. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765606550363/

    ReplyDelete