Fancy Pants Designs Day 3 - Coastal Greetings Card

by - 6:00 AM

Welcome to the Fancy Pants Designs Feature Week!



Make sure you visit every day this week to see the designers use Fancy Pants Designs product along with Scrapbook Adhesives By 3L®. At the end of the week we will be giving away a great adhesive package, so be sure to leave a comment in the Raffle Copter.

Today I’m sharing a card I created using E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable and 3D Foam Creative Sheets, as well as a step-by-step tutorial showing you how I created my card!


First, I cut three pieces of the Nautical Collection by Fancy Pants Designs and adhered them to the base of my card using the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable.



Next, I adhered a Nautical sentiment and banner using 3D Foam Creative Sheets.



And, finally I adhered flowers and a bow to finish my card.




Paper
Fancy Pants Designs, Nautical

Embellishments
Fancy Pants Designs, Nautical – library cards, ephemera pack, brag cards, large decorative tags
Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers
Celebrate It – ribbon

Adhesives


Products

Tim Holtz – distress ink

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

You May Also Like

0 comments