Your Passion Your Art - December 2014 Kit - Off the Page

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing my Off the Page project included within the Flying Unicorn December 2014 Kit – Your Passion Your Art, as well as a step-by-step tutorial. 

The December kit included a wood sleigh by Darice; I altered my sleigh using the Faith Collection by Authentique and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

This is what the wood sleigh looked like originally...


And, this is what it looks like now!


First, I started by spraying my sleigh with white Gesso.


Second, I traced the sleigh onto several sheets of pattern paper, cut the pieces out and then adhered them to the sleigh with an E-Z Permanent Strips dispenser.


Third, I ran Crafty Power Tape along either sides of the sleigh and covered the tape with white glitter.




Finally, using Crafty Power Tape and Crafty Foam Tape I decorated my sleigh with trees, flowers and ribbon.


Paper

Embellishments
Ashland & Petaloo – flowers
Celebrate It – ribbon
Misc. – pearls, pinecones

Adhesives

Products
Krylon – gesso

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is gorgeous, Erica. Thanks for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete