Your Passion Your Art - January 2015 Kit - Off the Page

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing my Off the Page project included within the Flying Unicorn January 2015 Kit – Your Passion Your Art, as well as a step-by-step tutorial. 

The January kit included a jewelry box by Darice; I altered my jewelry box using the Crush Collection by Authentique.

This is what the jewelry box looked like originally...


And, this is what it looks like now!



First, I cut and adhered pattern paper to the inside of my jewelry box; I added white glitter to finish the edges.



Second, I cut and adhered pattern paper to the sides of my jewelry box and embellished it with components and flowers.




Third, I cut and adhered pattern paper to the top of my jewelry box and embellished it with 3" x 4" journaling cards, circles and scallops and flowers.



Paper

Embellishments
Celebrate It – ribbon
Studio His & Her – tulle

Adhesives

Products
Krylon – gesso

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

You May Also Like

1 comments