Card Duo using 3D Foam Creative Sheets

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing a set of cards I created using the Flying Unicorn February 2015 Kit – Your Passion Your Art and E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable and 3D Foam Creative Sheets, as well as a step-by-step tutorial showing you how I created my cards!



First, I cut four pieces of the Tea Time Collection by Craft and You Designs, stamped and adhered them to the base of my cards using the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable.


(adhere paper to base of cards)


(stamp image)


Finally, I adhered a sentiment using 3D Foam Creative Sheets, and adhered flowers and a bow to finish my cards.


Paper

Embellishments
Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers
Bead Landings – jump rings, chain
Studio His & Her – tulle
Celebrate It – ribbon

Adhesives

Products
Martha Stewart – punch
Heidi Swapp – stamp
Tim Holtz – stamp
Versafine – pigment ink

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

You May Also Like

0 comments