Flying Unicorn MOJO Monday

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the Flying Unicorn MOJO Monday sketch and the Sweet Sentiments Collection by Graphic 45.
 


As you know I love layering and I love Graphic 45 paper, but I know for some, attempting to layer the 'busy and/or bold' Graphic 45 patterns can be intimidating...so, I took a few photos of my creative process! Here's a short step-by-step tutorial showing you how I layered six (yes SIX) Graphic 45 pattern papers to create my layout.




Here are a few close-ups:




Paper

Embellishments
Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers
Celebrate It – ribbon

Adhesives

Products

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is so pretty, love those papers and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love all of your layering on this. Just beautiful. Thank you for showing the photos of your process. I also like G45 collections.

    ReplyDelete