Loving Greetings - CSI Special Deputy - Case File #155

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! I’m thrilled to share that I’m a Special Deputy at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration this month! So, today I’m sharing a layout I created using Case File #155

I used the Sweet Sentiments Collection by Graphic 45 because the colors coordinated perfectly with color palette featured in Case File #155. And of course, no layout of mine is complete without Petaloo and Prima Marketing flowers and a bow.




Evidence: Circles, Grid Design, Labels

Testimony: Inspiration Word: Life (journaling is hidden on the back)

Paper

Embellishments
Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers
Celebrate It – ribbon

Adhesives

Products

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. wonderful layout
    frames are beautiful and airy layers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Gorgeous papers and flowers. I love the little prints and rosettes.

    ReplyDelete