Scrap Africa Challenge No. 43 - One Word for 2015

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing three tags I created using the Flying Unicorn January 2015 Kit – Your Passion Your Art and Scrap Africa Challenge No. 43 - One Word for 2015!



Challenge No. 43 is all about one little word that sums up 2015. How do you sum up 2015 in just one word? I had a hard time narrowing it down to just one word, so, for me, 2015 is really about three little words...peace, joy and love!






....what do you aspire to...what do you dream about...what is 2015 all about for you?

Paper

Embellishments
Marion Smith Designs, Junque & Gems – rhinestones
Celebrate It – ribbon
Studio His & Her – crystal floral
Misc., – natural jut

Adhesives
MyStik® Permanent Strips

Products
Prima Marketing – stamp
Versafine – pigment ink 

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I sounded like a monkey when I saw your tags. Oooo, Oooo, Oooo. So pretty. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee HEHE!! Too cute Jean! Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)

      Delete
  2. Just amazing.....so soft and gorgeous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete