Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2015
Hi! Today I have a very exciting blog post to share with you! I’ve been waiting for this day for nearly a year now…and it’s finally here! So here goes…today, I’m sharing my projects for the Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2015!
Like so many papercrafters I’ve been in LOVE with Graphic 45 since I saw it for the first time. I’ve always appreciated their bold, detailed patterned papers, and of course, their vintage style and old world charm. To me Graphic 45 is synonymous with words like quality, exceptional, and select; they are unparalleled in the industry, so it is my privilege to audition for their design team.
So, without further ado, here are my projects!
1. "Forever & Always" layout created using the Sweet Sentiments Collection and a Flying Unicorn MOJO Monday Sketch.
2. "Loving Greetings" layout created using the Sweet Sentiments Collection and a sketch by Emma Stafrace.
3. "Celebrate" layout created using the Botanical Tea Collection and a Flying Unicorn MOJO Monday Sketch.
4. "Celebrate" card created using the Sweet Sentiments Collection.
5. "Greetings" card created using the Sweet Sentiments Collection.
6. Canoe altered using the By the Sea Collection.
7. Boxes altered using the Good Ol' Sport Collection.
8. Coffin altered using An Eerie Tale Collection.
Well, that is it for me! Thank you so much to all of my friends and followers for stopping by to see my audition projects - your support means so much to me! And, I'd like to wish the best of luck to all of those auditioning!
Thanks for joining me today!