Lawn Fawn Blog Hop – Day 4

by - 6:00 AM

Welcome to Day 4 of Blog Hop Week with Lawn Fawn

It’s Blog Hop week with Lawn Fawn, join us all week, and enter to win a fabulous prize through the Rafflecopter system each day! Be sure to visit Lawn Fawn for their fun projects and prize too!

Today I’m sharing a card I created using the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable – Value Pack.



First, I layered several sheets of Let’s Polka Mon Amie pattern paper and adhered them to my card base using the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable – Value Pack.


Next, I stamped the 'thank you' sentiment using the Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings stamp set (love this stamp set).


Lastly, I adhered the lace trim with Crafty Power Tape and added flowers and a bow.


Paper
Lawn Fawn, Let’s Polka Mon Amie

Embellishments
Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers
Celebrate It – ribbon
Misc., – lace trim, tulle

Adhesives

Products
Lawn Fawn, Scripty Sayings – stamp set
Tsukineko, Versafine – ink
Tim Holtz – distress ink

Thanks for joining me today!
Erica

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, this is so stunning, love all the details. I'm your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete