Your Passion Your Art - March 2015 Kit – Card Duo

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing a set of cards I created using the Flying Unicorn March 2015 Kit – Your Passion Your ArtThe March Kit of the Month includes the Classique: Beauty Collection by Authentique. This entire collection is so pretty - from the pattern papers to the journaling cards to the components - I love the classic black and white patterns with pops of yellow and purple.


I layered three sheets of Classique: Beauty pattern paper on each card and added machine stitching. I then adhered "components" 6x12 cardstock accents and flowers, and finished my cards off with black pearls and white chipboard hearts.


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh these are fabulous Erica! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, these are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty! I pinned the top one but the pin button wouldn't let me pin the bottom one. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765607239336/

    ReplyDelete