Authentique Paper & Petaloo Blog Hop

by - 6:00 AM

It's April 1st! Wow! They say 'time flies when you're having fun'...and March was a fun month. I turned the big 3-0 (eek) and just returned from a trip to Iceland (an absolutely beautiful country). All of the fun times meant I've been a little absent from blogging and social media...but, I'm back and I have so many great projects to share with you this month!

So, first up, Authentique Paper and Petaloo teamed up last week to bring you some Easter "Treasures" using Authentique Paper and Petaloo products!


Petaloo blooms...who doesn't love them, right? Especially, when paired with Authentique products...you simply can't create fast enough! I kid you not, I created this 'hello spring' wreath in an hour.


I started with a small, plain twig wreath, I then added several Easter egg stems to coordinate with my spring theme. Next, I added lots of Petaloo blooms - as you can see I'm a huge fan of those beautiful burlap blooms!


I finished my wreath with several Treasure Collection components, including the 'hello spring' sentiment. Now this pretty wreath is hanging on my front door!


Be sure to view all of the project inspiration from last week on the Authentique Blog, and leave a comment - one lucky commenter will win an Authentique Prize Pack!

Embellishments
Authentique Paper, Treasure – components
Petaloo – flowers
Ashland – Easter egg stems

Products
Ashland – wreath

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. First off congrats on being a G45 finalist!!! This wreath is beautiful and fitting for Easter. Congrats again and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Kathleen, I really appreciate your lovely comment!! :)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Congratulations on being one of the G45 finalists! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you Barb!! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Simply pretty! Such a great way to welcome spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the perfect accent for the home! I LOVE pETaloo flowers matched with Authentique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Jean - you simply can't go wrong with beautiful flowers & paper!! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Erica :) This is the most precious piece of spring xoxo Aneta

    ReplyDelete