Easter Tag using Crafty Foam Tape

by - 6:00 AM

Happy Easter! Today I’m sharing a tag I created using an E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable dispenser and Crafty Foam Tape - White, as well as a step-by-step tutorial showing you how I created my tag!



First, I traced my tag onto a sheet of pattern paper and then cut it out.




Next, I adhered the piece I cut out onto my tag and cut and adhered a second layer using the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable dispenser.




I then cut out a sentiment and adhered it with Crafty Foam Tape - White.


Here are a few close-ups:




Paper 

Embellishments 
Ashland, Manor House Creations & Prima Marketing – flowers 
Celebrate It – ribbon 


Products 

Thanks for joining me today!
Erica

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I saw this on Facebook and I loved it. Well done, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Jean!! :)

      Delete