Graphic 45 Design Team 2015 Audition - Final Submissions

by - 8:00 AM

Hi! I am so excited to have made the Top 25 for the 2015 Graphic 45 Design Team Audition! Words can not even describe how it felt to see my name on that list! And, today I am pleased to share the video I created highlighting three projects that best represent me as an artist.

The video I created is only a few minutes long, so I hope you'll grab a cup of coffee or tea, relax and enjoy!


The first project I created is a card featuring the Raining Cats and Dogs Collection.



Here are a few close-ups:





The second project I created is a tag featuring the Raining Cats and Dogs Collection.


Here are a few close-ups:






The third and final project I created is a card featuring the Raining Cats and Dogs Collection.



Here are a few close-ups:





Well, that is it for me! A huge 'THANK YOU' to Graphic 45 for giving me the opportunity to share my work, as well as all of my followers and friends who have supported and encouraged me along the way.

Thanks for joining me today!
Erica

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Such amazing work, Erica! Each project is beautiful with incredible detail! Loved watching your video and seeing the close ups which truly emphasized fabulous layers and textures! You are a perfect fit for Graphic 45!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing work, Erica! Each project is beautiful with incredible detail! Loved watching your video and seeing the close ups which truly emphasized fabulous layers and textures! You are a perfect fit for Graphic 45!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That collection is amazing. I adore my four legged friend. You did an amazing job. Good luck. You will be a huge asset to the team. Thanks for sharing your work. I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so deserve to see your name on the G45 design team. Your creativity is exquisite. You layer like no other and should wear the layering queen crown.

    You are inspirational.

    Waving my Pom poms from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Erica!!! You did awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Projects Erica.. Hoping to see your name as one of the new G45 DT members :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erica - absolutely amazing work with G45 - you have such a way with color combos and layers. Layering expertise is essential for G45 and you've got that!!!. Good luck and amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, and beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow Erica! They are just gorgeous!! You will be great addition to G45! Best luck to you girl! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning creations Erica, you would be an asset to the G45 team, I wish you the best of luck amazing lady.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the top 25! Best of luck! Your designs are beautiful and I love the details that you add to your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic. Gee I hope you get chosen.

    ReplyDelete