Beautiful Day Card using E-Z Runner Grand Dispenser

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing a card I created using the E-Z Runner Grand dispenser and Crafty Foam Tape – White!


I started by layering several sheets of pattern paper to the base of my card using the NEW E-Z Runner Grand Permanent Refillable dispenser.


Next, I added a journaling card and flowers using Crafty Foam Tape – White.




Paper 
Authentique Paper, Playful 

Embellishments 
Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers 
Celebrate It – ribbon 
Studio His & Her – tulle 

Adhesives 

Products 
Tim Holtz – Distress Ink 

Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. This card is so pretty! LOVE all the patterned papers! I went to Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L to get more info on the E-Z Runner Grand and it isn't there. Where can I find it? I am interested in purchasing one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, thank you Barbara!!

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous - love the papers and flowers you chose.

    ReplyDelete