Blog Hopping with Petaloo Day 4

by - 6:00 AM

Welcome! Today is Day 4 of the Marion Smith Designs and Petaloo Blog Hop! I hope you've enjoyed all of the creativity and inspiration this week...I sure have!

Today, I'm sharing two wood embroidery hoops by Darice that I altered using the Nirvana Collection by Marion Smith Designs.


I started with two (one small and large) wood embroidery hoops by Darice.


Next, I painted the metal screw white and then wrapped each wood embroidery hoop with jute.


I then cut two circles from the Nirvana Collection by Marion Smith Designs, adhered and stitched a Heidi Swapp sticker to each circle; I adhered the circles to the back of each wood embroidery hoop.


Finally, I cut balloons, butterflies and sentiments from the Nirvana Collection by Marion Smith Designs; I finished altering each wood embroidery hoop by adding Petaloo flowers.


I used a variety of Petaloo flowers, including flowers from the mixed textured, burlap and sugared collections. 


Here are a few close-ups:



Make sure to stop by the Petaloo blog for more inspiration and creativity.

Paper

Embellishments
Tim Holtz, Ideaology – baubles, jump rings
The Paper Studio, Spare Parts – swivel clasps
Celebrate It – ribbon
Misc., - natural jute

Adhesives

Products
Darice – wood embroidery hoops
Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

6 comments