Scrap Africa Challenge No.52 - Sketch

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing a layout I created using the Flying Unicorn June 2015 Kit – Your Passion Your Art and Scrap Africa Challenge No. 52 - Sketch

This is a bittersweet post as this is my last challenge as part of the Scrap Africa Design Team. I have truly enjoyed my time on the team and am so thankful to Denise van Deventer for inviting me to join Scrap Africa. Be sure to check out the Scrap Africa Design Team 2015/2016 to see the talented group of ladies that will be inspiring your creativity!



Here are a few close-ups:




Paper 

Embellishments 
Manor House CreationsPetaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers 
Want 2 Scrap – pearl flourish

Products 

Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is a nice design Erica! The Great American Scrapbook Convention is in Chantilly next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you attend Cindy? I only shopped and cropped on Saturday.

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful page Erica! So soft and gorgeous! Thanks so much for your support and creativity at Scrap Africa...it was really appreciated and wish you well in all your new ventures! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Denise! I thoroughly enjoyed my time on the Scrap Africa DT! Thank you so much for having me!

      Delete