Your Passion Your Art - June 2015 Kit – Treasure Layout

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing a layout I created using the Flying Unicorn June 2015 Kit – Your Passion Your Art, an E-Z Dots® Permanent dispenser and Crafty Foam Tape – White.


First, I cut, distressed and adhered several layers of pattern paper using an E-Z Dots® Permanent dispenser.



Next, I adhered flowers and chipboard embellishments using Crafty Foam Tape – White.

Tip: Crafty Foam Tape – White is very sticky making it the perfect adhesive to hold those dimensional embellishments (e.g., flowers, chipboard and/or mental accents) secure.



Here are a few close-ups:




Paper 

Embellishments 

Products 

Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Beautiful layout Erica. So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innovative design with such beautiful colors! Love the banner!

    ReplyDelete