Your Passion Your Art - June 2015 Kit – Build A Page

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing a layout I created using the Flying Unicorn June 2015 Kit – Your Passion Your Art, plus a build a page tutorial.


I started with a 12" x 12" piece of pattern paper; I cut a 1" x 11" strip and adhered it 5.5" from the right.


Next, I cut two (2) .5" x 10.5" strips, two (2) 1" x 9.5" strips and two (2) .5" by 8.5" strips and adhered them on either side of the 1" x 11" strip.


I then adhered two (2) journaling cards and a piece of the "post card" journaling card.


Next, I adhered a wallet sized photo; I used Crafty Foam Tape to give my photo dimension.


Finally, I added flowers, buttons and a chipboard sentiment.


Here are a few close-ups:



Paper 

Embellishments 

Adhesives

Products 

Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. So very pretty! Love the layers and beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I will be scrap lifting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to see your version! :)

      Delete