Spellbinders Partner Road Trip Blog Hop

by - 8:00 AM

Welcome to the Spellbinders® Partner Road Trip Blog Hop! 

I'm thrilled to be joining Spellbinders for Day 3 of this blog hop! Today I'm featuring not only Spellbinders new Sapphire™ dies, but a few new adhesives too!

 

The Sapphire™ machine and the Sapphire™ dies are sold exclusively at Jo-Ann craft stores and Joann.com. Visit www.SpellbindersCreativeArts.com/Sapphire to learn more. 

And now for my project tutorial!


Step 1: I adhered a piece of pattern paper to the base of my card using the new E-Z Runner Grand Permanent Strips.



Step 2: I adhered two additional layers of pattern paper to the base of my card using Crafty Foam Tape (I love giving my cards dimension).


 Step 3: I adhered two pattern paper banners to my card using the E-Z Runner Grand Permanent Strips.


Step 4. I cut several stars using the new Sapphire™ Collection, Celebrate (PHS-508)
 die template.


Step 5. I also cut a 'hello' sentiment using the Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites Sentiments 5 die template.


Step 6. I adhered flowers, a bow and the stars I cut to finish my card.


Here are a few close-ups:




 Be sure to visit all the Partners posting today: 


There will be 4 winners - 1 each day and 1 Grand Prize winner! Today's winner will get prizes from each of these manufacturers and the Spellbinders Sapphire dies! Click here for the official rules. Exclusive Giveaway from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - did you see the new E-Z Runner Grand mentioned in the tutorials? You need that, don't you! 

Paper

Embellishments
Celebrate It – ribbon

Adhesives

Products
Spellbinders® Sapphire™ Collection Celebrate (PHS-508)

Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love your card and project! The thick letters with die cuts are awesome. Your card puts everything together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have the E Z Runner Grand! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful Erica, you always amaze me.

    ReplyDelete