Altered Box Frame Featuring Moonlit

by - 9:34 PM

Hi! Today I'm sharing an altered box frame I created using the Moonlit Collection by Authentique Paper.


I started with three inexpensive, plastic 4"x6" box frames; using double-sided tape and Beacon glue I adhered all three box frames together.


While my glue was drying I cut two 4"x6" rectangles from pattern paper and one 4"x6" rectangle from black cardstock.




Using foam adhesive to add dimension I adhered the Enhancement. I also added a cardstock sticker from the Moonlit Collection – Details.


I repeated these steps, creating another panel for the right frame. I'm saving the center panel and will add a cute Halloween photo in a few weeks!

Finally, I added flowers, leaves, ribbon and few more cardstock stickers to finish this box frame.


Paper 

Embellishments 
Authentique Paper, Moonlit – details, enhancements
Mon Ami Gabby, Petaloo, Prima Marketing & Recollections – flowers 
Hobby Lobby – leaves 
Celebrate It – ribbon 

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Products 
Hobby Lobby – 4”x6” box frames
Tim Holtz – distress ink
Beacon  craft glue

Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

0 comments