Tag Trio with E-Z Runner Grand

by - 9:13 PM

Hi! Today I’m sharing a tag trio I created using the E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Strips dispenser, Extreme Double-Sided Tape - 1/2" Permanent, Crafty Foam Tape - White and the Moonlit Collection by Authentique Paper.


I started by tracing three banners onto pattern paper (I used the template below).


Next, I cut the banners out, cut apart the Moonlit Collection – Enhancements and then adhered an Enhancement to each banner using the E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Strips dispenser.


I then added cardstock stickers from the Moonlit Collection – Details giving them dimension with Crafty Foam Tape - White.


I added flowers, leaves, twine and a clothes pin to complete my tags. Finally, I added candy corn to a clear bag sealing the bag using Extreme Double-Sided Tape - 1/2" Permanent.


Paper 

Embellishments 
Authentique Paper, Moonlit – details, enhancements 
Recollections – flowers, leaves, clothes pins 
Misc. – twine 

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 

Products 

Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

0 comments