Your Passion Your Art - October 2015 Kit – Love Layout

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I'm sharing a layout I created, plus a build a page tutorial using the Flying Unicorn October 2015 Kit – Your Passion Your Art!


First, I adhered three circles of varying sizes to my base.


Second, I adhered my first paper layer. Tip: I often use a lot of paper when layering, instead of using a full sheet I cut a smaller piece in half, leaving a gap that will be covered by another layer. This not only keeps my layout from becoming bulking, but also allows me to save my pretty paper for another layer or layout.


Third, I adhered a few more small layers building on top of my first layer.


Fourth, I added machine stitching and then adhere my photo. Notice how my photo covers the gap in my layers nicely?


Finally, I added flowers and a title to finish my layout.


Paper

Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

0 comments