Flying Unicorn Creative Team Call 2016

by - 9:00 AM

Hi! Today I have a very exciting blog post to share with you! I've absolutely loved designing for Flying Unicorn for the last 2+ years and am excited to reapply for this wonderful team. So here goes…today, I’m sharing three projects for the Flying Unicorn Creative Team Call 2016!


1. "Love" layout created using the Secret Garden Collection by Kaisercraft and a sketch by Emma Stafrace


2. "Smile" card created using the Junque Gypsy Collection by Marion Smith Designs. 


3. "Happy" canvas created using 13 arts mediums, Prima Marketing flowers, spray mists and metal trinkets, Flying Unicorn adornments and Creative Embellishments chipboard


Thank you so much to all of my friends and followers for stopping by to see my projects - your support means so much to me! And, I'd like to wish the best of luck to all of those applying for the team!

Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Truly a beautiful snapshot of the wonderful projects you create! The colors, layers and amount of detail in each project showcases the multi- dimensional effect that causes each one to really pop! So gorgeous and very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of patterned paper. You've got a great sense of style. And the 'Happy' canvas is luxe with the gold accents. The smile card truly makes me smile. The bright yellow and pink flowers make you think and feel spring.

    ReplyDelete