Handmade Holidays 2015 Blog Hop

by - 9:00 AM

Welcome to the 5th Annual Handmade Holidays Blog Hop



Nestled Mini Album

Need the perfect gift for family or a dear friend? Why not create a beautiful mini album! Not only does this gift make for a lovely display, it also captures those specials moments so they can be cherished forever.


Front Inside Cover


Page 1


Page 2


Page 3


Page 4


Back Inside Cover


I also added several 6x8 inserts to hold more photos.


Below is a tutorial showing you how I created Page 3. I started by cutting my base paper to 10x8 then added ink splats using a stamp.


Next, I added several layers of paper.





I then added white transparent clocks, an enhancement, cardstock sticker and photo mat.



Finally, I added stitching using a stamp.


Paper

Embellishments
Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers
Hobby Lobby – leaves
Celebrate It & Pure Color – ribbon

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Products
Fun Stamps Journey – stamp
We are having a giveaway of over $600 in craft supplies to help you make this holiday handmade. Enter to win using the Rafflecopter Giveaway below:

A big THANK YOU to our wonderful sponsors!


Wishing you happy handmade holidays!

You May Also Like

27 comments

  1. This is just fantastic so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mini album. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mUY BONITO, ES UN REGALO PERFECTO PARA LA nAVIDAD, GRACIAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful gift that will be cherished
    thanks for sharing

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great patterns and you brought them all together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful album, Erica. I love it. I am making card gift sets for my homemade gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great album. Always a wonderful gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet mini album, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL album and THOUGHTFUL gift Erica - LOVE IT!!!
    A HANDMADE gift and PRECIOUS memories are the most wonderful things to share :)
    THANK YOU for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

  11. Clean and bright work ! Liked! Thanks for the idea !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea! This would be perfect for my DIL's mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome as always! Thanks for sharing and the chance to win a great prize. It was great meeting and getting to know you and your Mom at Uni-Camp! Janelle R

    ReplyDelete
  14. this would be a great gift to make, ty for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful album. Love the flowers you used. wonderful gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am making trinket bowls and keychains and jewelry pouches for various family members.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I make albums for all my adventures. Where did you get that paper for the inside front cover?? I want some of it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this Authentique collection & your layout size format is great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You gave them life using all these beautiful PP! Awesome one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love making minis!!! Yours is beautiful!! LOve the papers you chose to use!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely gift. Probably not making hand-mades this year, but if I did, this would be a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing creation! Thank you for this amazing giveaway!!!!

    ReplyDelete