Your Passion Your Art - November 2015 Kit - Canvas

by - 6:00 AM

Hi! Today I’m sharing a canvas I created using the Flying Unicorn November Kit of the Month – Your Passion Your Art! This month’s Mixed Art Kit included a 8” x 8” canvas board.

This month I stepped way outside my comfort zone and totally embraced 'mixed media'. I attended the 2015 Flying Unicorn Camp in October, there Lynne Woolgar taught an awesome mixed media canvas class. I was so inspired by her class that I decided to put into practice the techniques she taught. This is what I came up with! I'll be honest, it didn't come easy, but I enjoyed the process and see myself continuing to practice.


Here are a few close-ups:





Embellishments
Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers
Heidi Swapp – “happy” chipboard sticker

Products
Fun Stampers Journey – “postage” stamp
Darice – heat tool

Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

2 comments