Easter Treat Box with Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Products

by - 6:00 AM

Happy Easter!

Who needs an Easter basket when you can make cute Easter boxes that are perfect for holding sweet treats. Today I’m sharing an Easter treat box I created using products by Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.


I started with a match box die and a piece of 12"x12" pattern paper.


Next, I scored along the match box fold lines and then placed Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/2″ along the top and bottom.


I folded the match box and then tied a piece of Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Girlie Grunge Twine around the match box lid; using a Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® DODZ™ XL I adhered the piece of twine in place. 


Finally, using Crafty Foam Tape White I added dimension to my embellishment and then centered and adhered it to the top of my box.


To finish simply add a sweat treat!

Paper
Authentique Paper, Springtime

Embellishments
Authentique Paper, Springtime – components, details
Fun Stampers Journey – floss

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Products
Tim Holtz – distress ink

Thanks for joining me today!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely project. I'm going to have to check out those DODZ. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! Yes, DODZ are amazing! :)

      Delete